Oriental Pasta Salad
Add THRIVE Chopped Chicken to the pasta for a more hearty salad!
Chef Todd Leonard
- 1⁄2 cn #10 can thrive elbow macaroni
- 1 c thrive chopped spinach (fd)
- 2 T thrive chopped onions (dehydrated)
- 16 oz oriental dressing
- 4 oz cashews
- 1 c thrive sweet cherries (fd) or craisins
- 1⁄2 c green onions, washed and chopped
- 1 cn mandarin oranges, drained (11 oz)
In a 1-gallon stock pot, cook pasta in salted water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Reconstitute spinach and onions by coating with cold water, mix all ingredients together, and top with sesame seeds. Serve chilled.
Serving Idea: Add THRIVE Chopped Chicken to the pasta for a more hearty salad.
Featured in June 2012 THRIVE Live!